When To Engage Dr. Watson?
When faced with managing a moderate to complex injury, we believe you should always consider working with Dr. Watson.
We would especially recommend our involvement in the following circumstances:
- Medical facts are conflicting or unclear.
- Medical issues are particularly complex.
- Exaggeration or doubts about causation are suspected.
- Recovery is not progressing as anticipated.
- Clinical negligence is suspected.
- Interrogation of medical evidence is required.
The earlier we are involved, the more effective our involvement is.